Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 2hrs - overnight
Serving: 4 people
You will need
- 350ml coconut water
- 350ml Sanitarium Almond Milk
- 250g berries of choice
- 1 tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 120g of Lotus White Chia Seeds
- 2 1/2 tbsp Sanitarium Smooth Peanut Butter
Blitz all ingredients, except the chia seeds in a in a blender. Add the chia seeds and blitz for a couple of seconds just to combine.
Pour into glasses and allow refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with a few fresh berries on top.
- Natural peanut butter is a great source of protein and healthy fats.
- Chia is a great source of Omega 3 fats & fibre, which are great for keeping the bowel and heart healthy.