Prep time: 5 mins + soaking overnight
Freezing time: overnight
*Modify for Low FODMAP:
- Swap the cashews for macadamia nuts
- Ensure max 40g per serve of desiccated coconut
You will need
- 1 cup of cashews
- 250ml Sanitarium So Good Soy Milk
- 1/3 cup of organic desiccated coconut
- 80ml of maple syrup
- 160ml strong espresso coffee
- 50ml liquid coconut oil
Soak the cashews in the soymilk overnight.
Add the cashews and ½ the soy milk it has been soaking into a blender. Add the coffee and coconut and blitz until smooth, adding more soymilk if needed. You are looking for the consistency of thick honey.
Add the coconut oil, this will add a smooth texture and blitz again. Add a little more coffee or maple syrup to taste. Pour into Popsicle moulds and freeze overnight.
When ready to eat, unmould each one. You may need to dip each mould in a glass of boiling water for a couple of seconds. To finish Drizzle or dip in maple syrup.